About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Upcoming Travel Plans!!!

Original Post Date: August 15, 2007 via MySpace

Current mood:bouncy

Hi Ya'll! I'm so excited about the next couple of months I just had to share for whoever cares.

In a couple of weeks I will be traveling to Portland, Oregon to visit my awesome assssss friend who I miss soooo much. I hear great things about Portland all the time so I can't wait!

Then a couple of weeks after that trip I'm heading to Mexico City!! My other awesome asssss friend is going with me and we're going to paaaarty like it's Independance Day! Actually, we'll be there during Mexico's Independance celebrations. We'll visit a few historical sites, go to church , and hit up the hottest bars/clubs. I CAN'T WAIT!

Okay, I finally stopped bouncing off the walls after sharing this news with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment