About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tag! I'm It!

Original Post: March 26, 2006 via MySpace

Current mood:calm

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic, " six weird habits/things about ME," and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their six weird habits..things" as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.Don't forget to leave a comment that says, " You are tagged" in their myspace comments and tell them to read your blog.

#1 - I have a mini collection of Pez candy dispenser's. I really don't know why, but I do.

#2 - My closet is color coordinated. It's been this way for years but I'm thinking of changing it soon.

#3 - I have tons of food recipes. Trust me, this is weird for me. One day they will be used. One day...

#4 - I'm telepathetic!

#5 - My sister and I have the same birthday, only she's 4 years older than me. Not weird but cool fact.

#6 - Okay I've been staring at my computer for over 20 minutes trying to think of another weird fact about me. Fact is that I'm not as weird as some of you out there. I'm pretty normal. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment