About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year Spell

Original Post Date: January 16, 2006 via MySpace

Current mood:hopeful

This was written by Jena Campion. I loved it and had to post it on my blog too. Enjoy....

i can't wait to see what 2006 has in store for me? i wonder where i will go? who i will meet? what i will do? all those who wish me love, peace, and happiness are welcomed in my life with open arms and an open heart. all those who wish me harm, run. i'll give you a 30 second head start. but now's your only chance, run. some might leave my life, some new people will join my life. if you are to go, go with love. no anger or hatred. go be a success in life and i shall see you once again. and some from my past will be making a cameo appearance. to them, hello again. let's finish our karma, good or bad. and may i follow my path, may i be in the right place at the right time so my destiny will find me. where ever that path shall lead...let's go. - Jena Campion

No comments:

Post a Comment