About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Alchemist, cont...

Maybe I was wrong to be upset? Maybe I wasn't being supportive enough? Like my last post said, if someone truly cares they will accompany us in our journey. What I am just now understanding is that you don't have to physically accompany someone in their journey. Being supportive of the journey is just as good.

Or maybe I was right for both of us?

"The boy felt jealous of the freedom of the wind, and saw that he could have the same freedom. There was nothing to hold him back except himself. The sheep, the merchant's daughter, and the fields of Andalusia were only steps along the way to his Personal Legend."

I was just a step and I should understand that because he was also a step for me. Yes it hurt for a bit, but to know that we're each others step in our own quest for our Personal Legend gives me comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment