About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

End It With A BANG!

Original Post Date: December 31, 2007 via MySpace

Current mood:melancholy

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine just posted this blog on her Myspace page. It's beautiful, inspirational, & sums up everything I'm feeling. I want to thank her again for posting this. Enjoy it and be inspired!



"End it with a BANG!" By Noelia


Part of our human nature is to want the best for ourselves and start fresh when things have gone so wrong: bad acquaintances, ex-lovers, broken hearts, jobs we are unhappy with, misery, unrequited love,instability,insecurity,doubts and so on……

I like to think of a new year as a chance to start over, maybe I am not starting from scratch but I can face things with a new attitude. I do not have "resolutions", I have plans for myself. I think this past year was pretty damm good and I am patting myself on the back for that. I started this year telling myself that no matter what, I was going to not let little shit become a big stinking fest and I accomplished it. Of course there was little things that I can't change about myself, like my badass character. I can't fake a laugh when there is nothing funny. That's just who I am, but anytime I was faced with a situation that could have easily broken my spirit down, I let God take the wheel and take me the right direction. I promised myself that I would make sure that no matter what, I would not compromise or jeopardize my faith in God or myself. And I didn't. As all things in this life, I have learned a lot about myself this past year. I broken heart will always mend with the band-aids that are called friends and Family. A solution for a bad day at work is only a call away, and when you are in the depths of your own personal hell you have to dig deep inside of you and find that savior which is YOU!!!!

This year I saw things that up to this point are difficult to see, especially when you cannot control the situation or emotions involved, especially when it has to do with a loved one. I trust that everything is going to work out for the best and if it doesn't then there was only so much I could do; I just know that if I am not able to assist in that matter that someone else will come along and assist in the same manner that I would have.

I reacquainted myself with true friends that I can now honestly say I love.

I had health scares, emotional roller coasters, insecurities and doubts that I had to face and answer and in the end I felt content with how I dealt with them and feel that I came out triumphant. Of course, had it not been for the support of my soul mates, I probably would not have come out of it as I did.

This 2007 was just another year in which I learned of just what a great person I can truly be and that I can come out of mostly anything when I am able to humble myself and ask for guidance from those that surround me and trust in God. We all choose what higher power to believe in and I have chosen God. God has brought me to lots of crossroads and I've crossed them with a helping hand and an honest prayer.

I've come to terms with the fact that I probably will never be a person that wears their heart on their shoulder but I am an emotional person.

I like to consider myself an open book, but only those awesome people that take the chance to read me will enjoy what kind of story I am.





So for this year to end with a BANG, I want to salute and make a toast to all of you! My friends and acquaintances, My soul mates, MY FAMILIA!!!!!!! Thank you for being part of who I am. Without you, I would not be the Badass Motherfucker that I am and thank you for loving me, with faults and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment