About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm a Princess Because My Mom Says So!

Original Post Date: November 25, 2008 via MySpace

Current mood:bored

Soooooo... my awesomest friend Weenie started a blog yesterday. Check it out peeps!

http://findingcreativityagain.blogspot.com/

I'm happy and excited for her. I'm also excited for myself because I can't wait to read her blog posts! Anyhow, I was trying to figure out how to subscribe to her blog and next thing I know I'm in the middle of creating my own blog. I stopped and almost hit the cancel button. Why would I create a blog? I use MySpace for blogging anyway. Then I said "Why not?". In my usual quest to be silly whenever possible I decided to go for it. So if you're curious about my random thoughts and ramblings check it out. Hey, become a follower or save it to your favorites. Click on the link below:
I'm a Princess because My Mom Says So!
Adios mi amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment