About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dinner With Dy

I have a really good friend named Sandy.  She's about 30 yrs older than me but we really connect.  

A funny thing about her is that she doesn't like it when people call me Sandy. She always says "But you're Dra and I'm Dy!"  Hahahaha.... 

I LOVE this lady so much! Every now and then we splurge & go out for dinner and we talk for hours. Tonight was such a night. She wanted to celebrate my birthday since we hadn't seen each other in a long time.  Long time for us is a couple of months...maybe three.  We met at Lago, an Italian restaurant on the promenade.  

After dinner we saw a very attractive sign outside of Banana Repuplic that said "50% Off" and we couldn't resist walking in.  I am very happy with my two new sweaters & tshirt. Yaay!  

I had a wonderful evening with Dy but that's nothing new. <3

Xoxoxoxo........

No comments:

Post a Comment