About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Listening To Your Heart (The Alchemist)

"Everyone on earth has a treasure that awaits them. We, people's hearts, seldom say much about those treasures, because people no longer want to go in search of them. We speak of them only to children. Later, we simply let life proceed, in it's own direction, towards it's own fate. BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, VERY FEW FOLLOW THE PATH LAID OUT FOR THEM---THE PATH TO THEIR PERSONAL LEGENDS, AND TO HAPPINESS. Most people see the world as a threatening place, and, because they do, the world turns out, indeed, to be a threatening place."

When we're on the path to realizing our dreams...

"Every search begins with beginner's luck. And every search ends with the victor's being severely tested." or "The darkest hour of the night came just before the dawn."

All of this made think about a life dream I had. I didn't follow my Personal Legend because I was afraid to and what I had at the time was easy for me. Now I can't stop thinking about it.

:-/  

No comments:

Post a Comment