About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Canceling MySpace

I have finally decided to cancel my MySpace account. I should have done this a long time ago but I finally got around to it. All my friends are on Facebook and I really don't have a need for MySpace. It's also very annoying. Everything pops out at you. I've come to enjoy and appreciate the simpleness of FB.

MySpace also represents this old chapter in my life. A chapter that includes people no longer in my life. Thank God! :-)

Anyhow, I was a click away from canceling my account when MySpace warned me that all my pics and blog posts would be permanently deleted. Oh no! That's right!

The pics are all on my computer but the blog posts were not saved anywhere. I really enjoy a lot of them because they are so telling of my life journey and moods. :-) Anyhow, I decided to transfer all my fave MySpace blog posts to this blog. Now that it's all done I can click on Cancel Account.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment