About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Wonder If.....

I believe I have a special gift. My entire life I have noticed if I'm thinking about someone a lot and I call them (or sometimes they call me & beat me to the punch) they will always be surprised and tell me they were thinking about me too.  

In the beginning I would just brush it off as a coincidence but now I truly believe it's more than that.  

I decided to test my gift today. I was thinking about a friend who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time. There's no special date or reason that would normally make me think about them.  So I spent half of my drive home from work thinking about this friend and the good ol' days. Once I got home I texted my friend and said I was thinking of them.

My friend's response?  "OMG!!! I've been thinking about you too!!!"

Now you may think it's my friend's powerful thinking influencing me but I cannot agree.  This has happened with almost all my friends. Since I'm the common denominator I figure it's me. :-)  

So anyway................ All of this explaining to preface this question........

I wonder if a certain someone is thinking about me since I can't freakin stop thinking about them. :-/  I hope so. The thought makes me feel less retarded. :-)

Xoxo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment