About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Friday, March 11, 2011

... (dot dot dot)

So how would you interpret the ...? In a text, in a email, in person?  

My friend says he uses it as a pause between thoughts. I say bull shit. That's what normal punctution is for. Periods, commas, and exclamation points.

My other friend says she takes it as attitude given at the end of each sentence.  I disagreed with her at first but after reading my guy friend's email response to a girl I have to agree with the attitude part. 

A girl emails him with (I'm paraphrasing) "OMG I had so much fun at the concert and it's sooooo unforgettable." His response was "Hey, yeah that was a great concert... Thanks for emailing me..."
OMG!!! How funny!  Total attitude! I'll admit that the girl deserved the attitude but it was still interesting to see the ... from a different perspective. :-)

Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment