About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clearing the Air Out

I had another annoying dream last night.  I know why I dreamt it but how to fix it?  You see, I believe this person I'm dreaming about thinks I'm very angry with them & I'm not.  Not anymore... :-)  I sometimes wish I will I run in to this person somewhere and I can tell them so myself. This is not likely though so I shall just let time pass.

This person along with certain songs on my iPod got me thinking this morning.  Who else from my past thinks I still hold a grudge or anger towards them?  I can think of a few.  I sat still and meditated about it. Am I still angry at them? I thought about the bad memories that caused our friendships to end and I felt something wonderful.  Peace.  I was at peace thinking about bad memories because I knew we were all young and stupid.  Then I started remembering the good moments. So my answer was no. I had no bad feelings for them.

The idea of writing to them came to my mind.  I don't have any bad feelings towards them and I do remember how beautiful or fun our friendship used to be. I do not intend to rekindle old friendships but I just want to clear the air out and tell them that I wish them well in life.  I will apologize for any bad actions or words that may have come from me in the past.  Then tell them that there's no anger or resentment from me and that I hope for the same from them too.  

Some of my current friends may think I'm trying too hard or just wasting my time. The past is the past.  But I feel life is about learning and I've learned so much. One thing I learned I read in my prayer book.  If I expect to be forgiven then I must also forgive just as easily.  But I can't just preach it, I have to practice it.  

Who knows, these old friends may not care for me or how I feel anymore and that's okay.  The important thing is that they will know I hold no bad feelings towards them.  There's a little bit less of bad energy out in the world. <3

Xxoo....

No comments:

Post a Comment