About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Too Good To Be True?

I'm sitting at my desk looking out the windows and thinking how happy I am. I can't believe I live in a great apartment, in a great neighborhood, with everything I've dreamed of. Really, EVERYTHING. I feel so at peace right now it scares me to think I might be taking this for granted. My heart is fluttering with happiness for my home.

Dear God, thank you for all the blessings in my life right now. My home, my family, the good health of my family and friends, and my job.

What a gorgeous turbulent day. It's cold at 50 degrees, the wind is pretty strong and making the day more cold, the sky is filled with puffy clouds that do not cover everything so you also get to enjoy the beautiful blue and sun. They say a thunderstorm is on the way and I'm quite curious to what the energy in storm will bring. I look to my left and I see blue skies and then I look straight ahead and see the onimous dark gray clouds. Cool...

Quiet - peace and quiet. It's just me and my heart right now. Can we pause time so I can enjoy this more? Is this what meditation is all about? I can do the meditation thing any day from this corner of my world.

Adios empty space.

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment