About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FB Drama

Grrrrrr.... Really? Is it really necessary? Geez!

So I recently found a high school friend on FB. I was so excited because we were really good friends back in those days.

Anyhow it's been 15 years and obviously a lot has changed since then. I get it. I know. No need to spell it out for me because I have changed too. To be frank, who hasn't changed?

It started with something stupid I did. In the middle of my excitement, due to finding this friend on FB, I tagged this friend on a lot of my high school pics that I have uploaded on FB. I then message this friend and basically say "I hope you're okay with my tagging you." I should have asked if it was okay prior to tagging. Lesson learned. Unfortunately it wasn't okay and I respect that but did this friend really have to delete me from their friends list? Really? Was it really necessary?

Yes, this has upset me but I will choose to look at this in a positive light. This little piece of FB drama was a flash back to typical middle school / high school drama. Not typical of what I knew of this friend but just typical. I realized this friend has issues that are beyond me that I cannot understand (nor will I try to) but I will respect. Anyhow, everyday I work to keep unnecessary complications / drama far away from my life. I don't need this type of complication from anyone; therefore, THANK YOU FOR DELETING ME and have a nice life. I will always keep those wonderful HS memories of our friendship near.

Lots of love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment