About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First Step

Yaay!

About 15 minutes ago I took my first step towards my personal legend. I admit I'm a little afraid of rejection but deep down inside I know I can kick ass with this. I requested an application from LACMA to become a Docent volunteer. I'm excited! An art history background is not required. They train you for an entire year in art history before you start giving tours. AMAZEBALLS!!!

Of course you have to apply and go through an interview process but I know I can do this. While browsing LACMA's website I was reading about their other councils and was so intrigued! I haven't felt this way in a long time.

I really want this and will work so hard to get there.


Afraid, excited, intrigued, and challenged. I'm loving this. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment