About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Download, download, download...

So I got stood up - sort of. This person cancelled on me last minute. I was really looking forward to our evening together and then I get a text saying he's really tired and doesn't want to be rude by falling asleep on me.

Download, download, download...

Trying to be positive and not give off negative energy. I truly understand how he's feeling. I've been there before. I guess I'm upset because I haven't seen him in a month and I've missed him.

I'm feeling this way because I want a serious relationship. I really enjoy being with him but I need... no, I want a relationship. I want to prepare cute snacks, wine or dinner for someone who will value me and my time. I want them to miss me too.

So in the meantime I will drink the wine alone, enjoy my snacks, and wait until next week to see this guy. I know what you're thinking but like I said earlier, I do enjoy being with him.  I just need to remember that he's not interested in something serious.  So as hard as it may be I must remember that with him I can't get too emotionally involved.  That's it. No feelings... This will be hard. :(

You may be wondering what the whole download thing is about. It's a long story but I'm essentially trying to open myself up to my destiny aka God's blessings. I can only do this by being positive and not allowing negative thoughts or feelings stop those things from coming to me. I got "download" from Marianne Williamson. I use it as a reminder to be positive so good things can come to me.

Download, download, download...

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment