About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Baby Daddy

 
Okay, so I joke around that my friend is my future baby daddy.  This stems from a serious conversation we had years ago where I was freaking out about being 30, single, and could swear I was hearing my biological clock ticking.  My lovely friend then offered to be my "baby daddy" should I ever start looking for a donor. :) 
 
Since that conversation I have thought about going down the sperm donor route but I always seem to think over and decide against it.  I'm still young enough to have children on my own and I want to believe that I will find my life partner. 
 
I may take him up on his offer after the big 4 - 0 but for now I'm holding out hope for romance. 
 
xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment