About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Breakfast Toast



I need something fast & easy in the mornings so I started making this breakfast toast recently & I love it.

Ingredients:

1 slice whole wheat bread
1 veggie patty
1 slice pepper jack cheese
Sliced tomato to taste

I bake the veggie patty for about 10 min in my toaster oven. Enough time for me to walk away & continue my morning routine. Once the patty is done I start toasting the bread in the toaster oven. A minute later I add the sliced tomatoes. About a minute before the timer ends I add the sausage patty on top of the tomatoes and top it with the cheese slice.  No toaster oven?  Toast your bread first, then nuke it in your microwave with all the ingredients above for about 15 seconds, or to taste.

You end up with a crunchy & savory breakfast toast. Wash it down with a glass of OJ or almond / coconut milk. This gives me a great start to my day!

Xoxo…

No comments:

Post a Comment