About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 
This year for Thanksgiving I made Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage, Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots, and Veracruz Corn.  I was pretty proud of my cooking but too bad that usually the veggies are always the last to go during dinner. Lol, oh well!  I have tons of leftovers and I can't figure out what to do with them.  I have a feeling I will end up tossing them. :-/
 
We had so much food as usual that I really didn't get to enjoy dessert.  That was so disappointing but I honestly couldn't fit anything else inside of me without getting sick.  Dessert sure did look yummy though...
 
I had a great time with my nieces and nephews.  The two older ones got my phone and took silly pictures galore.  Love when they do that. :)  Anyhow, I got my Christmas card idea that evening. I will post it on here when its done.
 
I had a pretty good weekend with family and friends.  I can't complain and I am always appreciating the blessings God provides daily.  Love my life...
 
xoxo... 

No comments:

Post a Comment