About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Roasted Chicken

I want to roast a chicken.  Roasting a chicken is like the step you have to take before graduating to Thanksgiving Day Turkey.  So I WANT TO ROAST A CHICKEN.  I found a recipe where I have most of the ingredients already and also sounds yummy.  It's called Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken with Cumin & Red Chile Rub.  Although I'm feeling pretty daring in wanting to roast a chicken I still get a little freaked out when reading one of the steps in the recipe...

"...rub salt under the skin, on the skin and in the cavity."
 
Under the skin and in the cavity?  Ewww....  Gosh, this whole cooking thing is starting to get icky but I will face this challenge.  Don't mind the funny faces I will likely make during the process though. ;)
 
I can't eat a full chicken and will probably need a little help with the whole rubbing the chicken thing so I will likely invite a friend over to help me.  Love my friends and their willingness to participate in my cooking experiments. 
 
Stay tuned for pics and my analysis of this recipe.   
 
xoxo...


No comments:

Post a Comment