About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dating...

So I have started dating. Like official first dates at a restaurant. I even found my favorite "first date" restaurant. Its far enough away from home, has valet, and safe because I'm known by some employees there. Feels good to date. All my past relationships have been so unconventional. That tells me that I've been going about it all wrong since none of them have worked out.

This year I allowed physical relationships in my life but like the year, I'm quickly coming to the end of that. I want something serious. I want to be taken out. I want someone to tell me I'm beautiful. Not "can I see you tonight?" It's my fault for allowing it and therefore not allowing myself to be seen in another way. I kind of held hope that the physical relationship would grow into something more serious but I realized that its not going to happen.

So this is why I'm dating. I had a date last Friday. He treated me to a nice meal and told me i was beautiful. That's what I want.

Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment