About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Neiman Marcus $250 Recipe Cookies

 
My sister received this chain recipe about 20 years ago via fax.  We baked the cookies then and loved them.  The recipe has many steps and ingredients so it wasn't a cookie recipe we often baked. 
 
Variations - the recipe calls for a Hershey bar to be grated.  In the past we would always use a normal milk chocolate bar.  This time around I used a Hershey's bar for baking that was 100% cocoa.  It gave the cookies a stronger cocoa flavor and minimized the sugary sweetness.  The cookies were taken to work and everyone loved them.  I'm just curious to see what Hershey bar version they would like better.  I also used walnuts instead of pecans. 
 
Below is the link to the recipe I used.  Warning, it yields many cookies! :)
 
 
 
Enjoy! Xoxo...


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment