About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Captain Crunch Cookies

 
 
I was surfing the web for cookie recipes when I found this recipe.  I have always loved Captain Crunch cereal and at one point in my youth ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
 
Variations - the recipe calls for chocolate chips.  I decided to make three variations of the cookie.  One plain Captain Crunch, Chocolate Chip, and Toffee Chip.  I love toffee and was hoping the cookie and toffee would go well together. 
 
I usually like soft cookies but I think for this recipe the cookies needed to be crunchier.  The crunch is what we love about the cereal, right?  I also think the best cookie was the chocolate chop one but I that's just my preference.  I will take the cookies to work tomorrow and get the final verdict for the guys at work. 
 
Below is the link to the recipe. 
 
Enjoy!  Xoxo...


No comments:

Post a Comment