About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Creamy Tomato Soup - A Homemade Version of Panera's

 
 
 
I LOVE Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup.  During the Fall and Winter and I cannot get enough of it. I would go to Panera at least once a week when I worked in Santa Monica but now I'm on the complete opposite side of town.  There's no Panera near home or work. :( 
 
As I was driving 4 miles out of my way to get a bowl of this yummy soup from Panera the lightbulb in my head finally turned on.  Why not search for the recipe online or Pinterest?  Duh!  I found a recipe claiming to be a pretty close version of the soup and I decided to make it tonight. 
 
Final result?  Delicious!!!  It's not exactly like Panera's but it's pretty darn close.  Close enough for me to eat it up fast.  I'm so happy that I found this recipe and I no longer have to rely on a Panera near or far away. 
 
Below is the link to the recipe I used:
 
 
Enjoy!  xoxo...
 
P.S.
I first tried Trader Joe's Creamy Tomato Soup and was very disappointed.  It was way too sweet. Yuck! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment