About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Mayan

I have so many great memories of The Mayan. I've been going there since I first turned 21 yrs old. That's 14 yrs!!

I partied there with many friends and met many people. There's a memory in every corner for me. I was there last night and couldn't stop thinking about all those memories. Especially the memory of a very special night when my friendship with a guy took a turn when he kissed me. I couldn't believe he kissed me! I had a big crush on this guy throughout high school but I never thought he would look at me in any other way than just friends. In fact he briefly dated my friend and I always thought he liked her. So that night we double dated and went to the Mayan. I went with someone and my friend and him went together. Even though their dating history was over 5 yrs old at that point I just always thought he still pined for her. So at one point during the evening my date takes my friend to dance. Not long after they leave he grabs my hand and takes me to a private corner and kisses me. I was floored! Here is my high school crush kissing me! After some intense kissing he takes me to the mezzanine level of the Mayan where we continue our intense kissing.

So what happened to my friend and my date? Apparently they looked for us and couldn't find us. We eventually emerged from the best kissing marathon I've had and went back to find them. The rest of the night is a blur. I have a feeling my date knew something was up because things were never the same with us after that night.

So what happened with me & my high school crush? Long story but as of now I see him on occasion. I just can't help but think how crazy life is and how crazy our story is.

Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment