About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Breakfast

Yup, another breakfast picture. I love breakfast. This morning's breakfast was so simple yet delicious.

First I cut up red potatoes and fried them in coconut oil with some garlic salt and rosemary. Once the potatoes were done I made my egg scramble. Breakfast is not breakfast without an egg. :) I chopped onion, jalapeño, and tomato and cooked them for a couple of minutes. Then I added a little bit of soyrizo and two eggs. Lastly, I sprinkled a little bit of crumbled cotija cheese and warmed up tortillas for a tasty breakfast taco. I finished my meal with a cut orange to cleanse the palate after breakfast. Yum :)

This sounds like a lot of food but I pretty much made my breakfast for the week. I just toast an English muffin and warm up the egg scramble for a quick and yummy breakfast sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment