About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ewww…

I was asked to give a recommendation on LinkedIn by someone I haven't worked with in over 3 years. I believe that there was more between us *almost* going on back then but for whatever reason nothing progressed on a personal level. We still maintained a good professional relationship. Later this person left the company and dropped off the map.

On Monday I got the generic request asking that I recommend him. I write a pretty darn good one on Tuesday. I also sent him an additional personal message saying hello etc. Then I noticed he needed to review and approve what I wrote prior to it being posted on his profile.

Today I waited all day to receive a response from him. At least a "thank you" for writing an awesome review. Lol :)

Well as you may have guessed I haven't heard from him. I know he read it because my recommendation is posted on his profile I know I'm being silly for expecting a personal message as a response but I did expect a thank you on a professional level.

Ewww… disappointing.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment