About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

National Blogging Month

My BFF or sister from another mister informed me today (via Facebook) that November is National Blogging Month. Waaaaah? Really? There's a day, week, and month for everything nowadays. :-)

So according to her our challenge is to post a blog entry every day this month. We're both a day late but I have a feeling we will more than make up for it.

I'm looking super forward to checking out her blog. She's super creative and always has great pics and stuff posted. Hahahaha... my fortunate readers (all zero of them) will enjoy only my constant ramblings and miscellaneous thoughts. No awesome artsy pics here. Gotta set the expectation low so I can later impress!! lol..........

Yes, we've established in a earlier blog entry that I am a dork.

Looking forward to this blogging month!

xoxo............. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment