About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Elections!

Waaaaaaaah! The crazies are coming!

I voted today! Yaay! The crazy Tea Party politicians are winning. Waaah! I was very passionate about today's elections and felt so proud after I voted. But then I get home and see the news across the country and I feel the same dreadful feeling when Bush won the presidency two times in a row.

I just had a thought. ABC News just did a sound clip of Sarah Palin saying that the only way to turn things around would be to send their people to Washington. Maybe this is a blessing is disguise? They'll see how things will not improve with their ideas. My concern is how much more can we afford to allow these Republicans to mess up our country? The truth is we can't afford it at all.

California? Well I'm wasn't happy with my Governer choices. Brown or Whitman? Bleh! It's sad when you have to pick the lesser of two evils. I hope I chose correctly.

I hope Boxer wins. I do like her.
Prop 19? I think we need the tax dollars and reduced crime would be a plus!
Prop 23? Hell to the no! We must protect the enviroment and California has always been ahead of the curve on this. We must not change this!

Those were the most important items for me. What shall happen...

Well it looks like Brown won for Governor. Hooray...
Boxer seems to have won too. Yaay!
No tax money from Prop 19. Boo!
Death to Prop 23 and a HUGE win for our enviroment. Yaay!

The Democrats held control of the Senate but lost it in Congress. What does this mean? Pelosi lost her job Speaker of the House.

I hate to sound like Dooms Day is around the corner but I can't help it. I said it when Bush won and I may be more serious about it now.

I'M MOVING TO CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment