About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cleanse - Day 2

Thank you God for making this day much easier. It was kind of a rough start but I definitely felt an improvement as the day wore on.

A headache woke me up at 3am and pretty much stayed with me all day. It wasn't horrible but present enough to affect my mood. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday and my will power was slightly stronger. I still had cravings and the sight of some food was mild torture. A sympton I hadn't been told about (but makes complete sense!) was fatigue. My energy level was soooo low. All I wanted to do was lay down and take a nap. I spoke with my sis, my coach, and she says "Oh yeah, of course." Excuse me sis but a heads up on that would have been appreciated! All I kept hearing about the cleanse was that I would feel a lot of energy. I was thinking I did something wrong. Anyhow, somehow everytime I talk to her I feel better. So soon afterwards I felt better and got a surge of energy late in the day at work. The hunger pangs were pratically gone and my brain wasn't going as crazy. My meals today were planned better so I felt more in control.

**A good example of my self control / will power - my friend came to my house and ate In 'n Out in front of me. I didn't go nuts but I also couldn't bare to see him eat so I busied myself cleaning and chatted while he ate. To be fare, he didn't know I was cleansing. He now knows and promises to eat before he visits. ;-)

Tomorrow is my first day of just drinking the tonic and no veggies, fruit, or nuts. I'm scared but I hope that my will power and appetite will be on my side.

Well time to go to bed. I can't wait 'til tomorrow's post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment