About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Whoa - wait a sec Debbie Downer!

OMG! What's up with all the super serious stuff I've been posting??? I need to lighten up a bit - I know.

What's up with me lately? Well my friends are making fun of me and my recent fascination with Firecrotch-o-lites. I know, I deserve it. lol!

OMG! Guess what? I'm participating in this charity event. Good right? Wrong! It's a bowl-a-thon! I hate bowling! Not only do I hate bowling but I also suck at it. Oh well, my co-workers are already calling me the anchor of the team. They say I'm going to weigh them down. haha!

So... I got a mani & pedi at Toe Heaven today. **applause** My hands and toes weren't looking too funky but I just needed it to feel good. My girls weren't there so I had substitutes helping me. The mani/pedi wasn't bad but boy did it remind me why I am loyal to Mandy & Linda. They rock!

My younger sis ran into and old neighbor of ours. We hadn't seen him in... hmmm... I'm 31 right now... I last saw him when I was... 12 or 13? So we hadn't seen him in almost 20 years! Wow! Turns out he's a paparazzo for TMZ. Crazy... lol!

Well I got's to go now. I'm tired and should go to sleep.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment