About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hello there empty space!! Nothing much as happened this week. I have been an exceptional couch potato the last two days. All couch potatos in the world would be proud of me.
Yesterday I spent the entire day indoors on my computer. Ahemm... that's when I created this blog. I did see a movie. It's a Tyler Perry movie and called "Why Did I Get Married". It was mailed from Netflix and I finally decided to check it out. I was pretty impressed with the movie and its message. Good movie for all you married folk. :-) After the movie I saw Dancing with the Stars and that pretty much sums up my Monday.

Today, Tuesday, was a little more active. After hours of TV and computer I went grocery shopping at 3:30 pm. Ummm, that's it. :-) lol! Just kidding, my day isn't over. I still need to see Dancing with the Stars final episode. haha!

I did have some human interaction today. I talked to my sisters and Yaz. With Yaz we laughed about my endless health issues. Actually I laughed at my health issues, Yaz was laughing at me laughing. :-) My conversation with my sisters was mainly Turkey Day recipe talk. I can't wait!! I also told my younger sis about this funny story I've shared with a select few. You see, it all started when a question was asked. "How was your weekend?" A full blown relationship status/I found my soulmate story quickly followed. Yeah... weird huh? lol! Whatev!!!

Anyhow, tomorrow I must raise my heartbeat slighty higher than these last two days. I plan on cleaning my room (that's a huge cardio workout itself) and go grocery shopping again and prepare for Turkey Day.

Adios mi amigos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment