About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

French Toast

Thankfully my blog posting method still works. I was asked why i stopped blogging and my too quick response was "Life just got busy and I forgot."  But thinking about it more I now rea that other technology became my outlet. Facebook and later Instagram were my new forums to post about my life and kitchen adventures. Although on those forums I cannot be as open as I am here for obvious reasons. I have an audience there and here I am comfortably alone. 

So in honor of rediscovering my blog and how much I enjoyed posting my adventures in cooking, here's what I cooked today

French Toast 




I found the recipe on Pinterest but I made it my own. Here it goes:

4 eggs 
1 cup of almond milk 
1 tsp vanilla 
1/2 tsp cinnamon 
4 slices of thick sliced bread (I used sourdough) 
Butter to cook bread

That's it!  The fruit and powdered sugar are extras.  I also used date syrup instead of traditional syrup or maple. Switch it up and make it yours. You do you babe.  

Happy eating!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment