About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 1 of Staycation Vacation

Today my only plan was my friend Cesar's wedding. I am so happy for my friend. He deserves the best this world has to offer and deserves the biggest & best love out there. Still can't believe he's married!! We were just in high school… yesterday! Lol, how time flies. After the wedding I got a craving for fruit but not a specific fruit. I wanted fruit from el Frutero, which is mixed fruit, chili powder, and lime juice. Yumm! I drove from South L.A. to Culver City and could not find a frutero so I decided to buy my own fruit and make my own frutero fruit salad. The results are in the pic above. Now my fridge is filled to the max with fruit. :) It was a good day one. Xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment