About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Portland - Day 3

Today was a special day. My meals were whacky because of two things.

First, we had a very late lunch because I was busy fighting with Dell employees (long story). My friend's boyfriend and I went to Veggie Grill and I ordered a Thai salad with sweet potato fries. The salad was missing my favorite peanut dressing and was ok. The fries were super yummy.

A couple hours later we went to a bar to watch the hockey Stanley Cup Final. We felt kind if guilty not having anything so we ordered a couple of beers and onion rings.

So when it was time to have yummy dinner at a sushi place I was not hungry. Instead I had a small bowl of miso soup and a hot green tea.

Xoxo…

No comments:

Post a Comment