About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blah

I was on such a career high all day so I'm perplexed as to why I'm feeling blah right now. Is it being indoors? I took a walk to buy dinner for that reason but it didn't help. Dinner actually made my stomach feel like my brain... Blah.

It's 7pm and I'm already in bed. Not good.  I don't even have the energy to tell you why I was on such a happy high. 

I almost feel like I'm missing someone. But who? There's this ache I'm feeling and I can't pinpoint why I'm feeling it. 

Is it loneliness? Maybe. Oh man, I really need to get out of this funk because that's when I'm the most unproductive. 

I need to watch Oprah's Master Class and get inspired. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer :( Hope you spirits lift soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this message. I wish we lived closer too! Love you!

      Delete