About Me

My photo
Accidentally tripped, fell, and created this blog.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm an addict!!!

Jeez! I've discovered that I have a slightly addictive personality. ONLY slightly!

So a few months ago I stepped into the black hole of YouTube. I was only suppose to watch a couple of episodes on my fave novela that I missed. Next thing I know I'm staying up to 2 or 3 in the morning for a couple of weeks straight watching novelas on YouTube. Those were my most unproductive weeks at work ever. Weekends came around and I didn't leave my house or my computer. Fortunately I ran out of things to watch back then and was able to pull myself away from my YouTube "crack" addiction.

... Now I have a new addiction... Yup, I can't get enough of the Sex in the City DVD's. Last night I stayed up 'til 2 am and woke up and 6 am the same morning for work. I'm so tired right now and should have been in bed a long time ago but I had to finish watching all the episodes on one of the DVD's. It's a great show and I'm about 1/3 of the way done with season 3. Carrie just started dating cutie Aiden!!!

I'm done with my TV watching but I needed to update everyone in Empty Space Land on my week so far. Especially the Weenie-meister. ;-) haha!

OMG! BTW, tomorrow is my company's holiday shin-dig. Looking forward to it but a I'm freaked because I have nothing cute to wear. :-( Sucks I didn't get to go shopping for the occasion.

Sorry for such a lame blog post today. My brain is functioning at 40% right now. Lack of sleep sucks for your concentration, metabolism, and beauty.

Adios mi amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're becoming me! Not the addict part, but the going to sleep late part...I hate it, but I can't stop, so I guess I'm addicted to sleeping late?...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete